With the growing demand for MBA, a good deal of management colleges has come up in all parts of India. Bangalore boasts of some of the best MBA colleges in India. Let us look at the list of top MBA colleges in Bangalore.
1. IIM Bengaluru
- IIM Bengaluru was founded in 1973 and has been recognized by EQUIS and Global Network for Advanced Management (Yale initiative).
- It provides MBA/PGPM, Executive MBA/PGDM, and FPM degrees.
- The students are equipped with mandatory core courses in the first year, followed by a summer internship. In the second year, the students can choose elective courses from a bouquet of courses as per the credits.
- The students are selected for the program based on their CAT scores.
- The selected students have to undergo a written ability test followed by a personal interview.
- The course fee for the PGPM program is Rs 10 lakhs annually, for PGP in Enterprise management is Rs 18.5 lakhs annually, for Executive PGDM is Rs 26 lakhs annually.
- There are 441 seats for the PGPM program.
- The average domestic salary for the PGPM program is Rs 26.18 lakhs annually and the international salary is Rs 32.1 lakhs annually. The total number of placement offers made for the 2021 pass-out batch is 446.
- Various MNCs like Amazon, Bain & Company, Avendus, Accenture, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, HUL, and P&G visit the college annually.
2. Alliance University
- Alliance University was founded in 2010 and is the first Indian institute to be recognized by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- It provides MBA/PGDM, BBA, B.Com (Hons), Executive MBA/PGDM, and Ph.D.
- The university provides an MBA degree in Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources.
- The students are selected for the MBA program based on CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/KMAT/NMAT and AMAT exam. For BBA, the students are selected through the AUSAT exam.
- The selected students have to go through a personal interview round.
- The total course fee for MBA is Rs 13.5 lakhs, for BBA is Rs 6 lakhs, for a Ph.D. is Rs 1.5 lakhs annually.
- The highest salary package is Rs 22.6 lakhs annually.
- Various MNCs like Amazon, Bridgestone, HCL, HP, McAfee, Paytm, Godrej, Zomato visit the college annually
3. Christ University
- Christ University is a private deemed-to-be-university founded in 1969.
- It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate programs. It offers MBA, Executive MBA, and BBA programs under its postgraduate program.
- The university provides an MBA degree in Marketing, Finance, HR, Business analytics International Business.
- The students for MBA are selected through CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GRE score. The students for BBA were selected through CUCET score.
- The selected students for MBA have to undergo group discussion, presentation, written & verbal assessment, and personal interview.
- The course fee for MBA is Rs 3.8 lakhs annually, and BBA is Rs 2.33 lakhs annually.
- The highest salary offered was Rs 10 lakhs annually. The average salary is Rs 6.34 lakhs annually.
- Various MNCs like Amazon, Byju’s, Axis Bank, EY, and Flipkart visit the college annually.
4. WeSchool- Welingkar Institute of Management
- Welingkar Institute of Management was founded in 1977 under the SP Mandali Trust. The WeSchool was founded in 2008.
- It offers PGDM, PGDM e-business, PGDM business design & innovation, PGDM research & business analytics, and an executive MDP degree.
- The college provides an MBA degree in Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Rural Management.
- The students for MBA are selected CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score.
- The selected students have to undergo a group discussion and personal interview round.
- The course fee for the MBA program is Rs 5.5 lakhs annually.
- The total number of seats for the PGDM course is 60, 120 for PGDM e-business, 30 for PGDM business design and PGDM research & business analytics.
- The highest salary is Rs 13.6 lakhs annually. The average salary is Rs 8.2 lakhs annually.
- Various MNCs like Mahindra, Morgan Stanley, Pidilite, PWC, Wipro, ICICI, and Abbott visit the college annually.
5. PES University
- The PES University was founded in 1972. It is a private to-be-deemed university.
- It offers MBA/PGDM and BBA degrees.
- The college provides Marketing, Finance, HR, and business analytics.
- The students for MBA are selected through CAT/KCET/MAT score.
- The selected students have to go through a personal interview round before final selection.
- The course fee for MBA is Rs 5 lakhs annually and Rs 2 lakhs annually for BBA.
- The total number of seats for an MBA is 480.
- Various MNCs like Honeywell, L’Oréal, ICICI, Bosch, ITC, and Nestle visit the college annually.
The above mentioned is the list of top MBA colleges in Bangalore. The details regarding their admission, course details, and placements at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/ranking/top-mba-colleges-in-bangalore/2-2-0-278-0.