With the cost of healthcare rising at an exponential rate, it’s important to plan for treatment before you get stunned by any health-related emergencies. In the present day and age, planning your healthcare goals is more important than ever. Medical insurance is something to fall back on for major healthcare needs, but some plans may not offer you funds upfront when you have to pay for diagnostics, treatment, or hospitalization. Moreover, insurance doesn’t always cover things like OPD consultations.
Discovering that you have to dig into your savings or investments to fulfill your medical care requirements leaves one in limbo. With health insurance, you will get reimbursed against the amounts you spend, but these will be at a later date. When you need funds upfront, the answer comes very conveniently in the form of a health card. Primarily, a health card is a digital instrument that gives you the ability to meet your healthcare requirements quickly and efficiently, and your whole family benefits from this tool. Additionally, cards like the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card have an easy application process and instant approval. Why a health card is important for your family needs to be explained in further detail.
Features of a Health Card
To realize the importance of a health card like the Health EMI Network Card by Bajaj Finserv, you should know about the perks of having one. The following are the features and combined benefits the Health EMI Network Card offers to individuals.
- The Health EMI Network Card is a digital payment instrument that enables you to pay for any expenses related to healthcare without any cash upfront. With pre-approved loans of up to 4 lakh INR, you can easily meet your healthcare needs.
- Digital Card – This is a digital instrument and can be accessed on any device, and you don’t need to carry a physical card.
- Get it Online – You can apply for it online through a simple process and activate it instantly for use. It is available through a quick download Health card use can be undertaken speedily at short notice.
- Stress-free EMIs – Since you don’t have to pay any cash initially, you can choose to make repayments in versatile EMIs (equated monthly instalments).
- Interest-free Repayment – EMIs that you repay come at no additional costs. This means that No Cost EMIs do not carry extra charges like interest. Alternatively, if you use a credit card to pay without paying cash upfront, you may be able to use EMIs to pay for healthcare, but repayments will come with interest included.
- Flexible Repayment Tenors- You have the option to select your repayment tenor. Flexible tenors from 3 – 24 months are available for repayment. In case you foreclose your loan, you don’t incur any extra fees for doing so.
One of the highlights of using a health card like the Health EMI Network Card is that you can make use of over 800 non-elective and elective medical treatments. From a variety of medical treatments and therapies in fields like oncology, cosmetic surgery, hair transplantation, eye care, dental care and more, you can choose treatments across a diverse network comprising 5,500 partner medical and wellness (spas etc.) institutions. A health card such as this, which is unlike any other healthcare payment tool, can effectively meet your healthcare needs or supplement them, taking the burden of finances off your shoulders.
How to Get One
The Health EMI Network Card, offered by one of India’s premier financial institutions, Bajaj Finserv, provides several benefits as mentioned above. Over and above this, the card is easy to acquire. Although you can apply for it online if you already own the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can get the Health EMI Network Card at medical partner stores offline. Applying for it online is easier, and you can always apply to get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and then the Health EMI Network Card through these hassle-free steps:
- Head over to the Bajaj Finserv website. Go to the ‘Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card’ section.
- You will see a link to the Health EMI Network Card, and the button ‘Get it’ will show up. You can click on this.
- A pre-approved offer will come up. Check this before proceeding to fill in a few details and get your Health EMI Network Card. Available for quick download health card approval is instantaneous and can be used immediately.
Health EMI Network Card Benefits
With the increasing cost of healthcare in terms of all aspects from diagnostics and hospitalization to consultation and pharmacy costs, the Health EMI Network Card comes as an effective solution for you and your family to afford good healthcare. Partner clinics and hospitals are accessible throughout India, and as a bonus, you get free accident cover of up to 1 lakh INR on the Health EMI Network Card. Apart from this, from time to time, you can avail of discounts and deals at partner health institutions and save on pharmacy bills and diagnostics.