Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre: You have stumbled upon this blog, then there are high chances that either you are or someone in your known is planning to get the Hair Transplant in Vizag. Now! Your concern is it is a surgical procedure so what would you like to get the treatment, what not to do before the surgery, recovering from surgery, or what will be the hair growth cycle. Most importantly, the hair transplant cost. Before we proceed further, let me tell you one thing that hair transplant surgery cost in India starts on an average from Rs 40,000 and it can vary depending on the patient’s condition. Now! Let’s talk about the FAQs regarding hair transplant treatment.
Also Read: Do hair growth shampoos work?
What to do and avoid before surgery?
- You need to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, be it for allergy, fever, fear, or any type of illness.
- If you are diabetic, high blood pressure, neuro, or any other chronic disease patient then you have to tell the doctor. Make sure to share with them the current medications you are taking.
- Make sure to get the preoperative test and another medical clearance report.
- Scalp exercise is essential to boost skin laxity which allows to harvest the hair grafts
- Do not consume alcohol, use tobacco products, or any other kind of harmful substance at least 15 days before surgery.
- At least 7 days, before the surgery you have to avoid the tea and coffee consumption
- You need to avoid the intake of Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Ginger, Fish oil, Ginseng, Aspirin, fish oil, or any other over-the-counter medication at least 14 days before the surgery.
What to do during the surgery?
- You need to have a light breakfast just make sure that you consume plenty of liquids
- Most importantly you should visit the hospital or clinic on time.
- Don’t avoid any type of preoperative medications.
- Make sure that you wear loose or comfortable clothes on the day of surgery. Do not wear a T-shirt.
What to do and avoid after the surgery?
- You need to have a lot of fiber after the surgery along with fluid.
- You need to take all the necessary medications as suggested by the doctor.
- Keep your head in an elevated position when you have to lay down or sleep, for at least 2 to 3 days.
- Make sure to wear the headband as suggested by the doctor.
- Make sure that you wash your hair after the suggested time and take off your hair as the doctor has asked you to.
- Wait for at least 5 to 7 days to get back to your normal working regime
- If you want to get a haircut or apply hair color then it is better to wait for at least 1 month or as advised by the doctor.
- You can resume mild exercise only after 15 days. In addition, you have to follow a weight lifting or any kind of strenuous regime than do not do it for 2 months.
After the surgery, you have to be careful and follow all the necessary tips given by the doctor. If you notice any problem then consult the doctor.