Fig is a high nutritional value, fibrous fruit. Like fresh figs, organic dried figs are consumed quite a lot.Diced figs, which have an important place in dried fruits, have a very high nutritional value.
In addition to being very beneficial for human health, it is a very delicious dried fruit variety. Organic diced figs contain vitamins with high nutritional value.
What Is The Nutritional Value In Dried Figs?
It is a food high in calories. There is an average of 50 calories in 1 dried fig. The natural sugar in it is very intense, it can lead to weight gain if consumed too much.
Due to the intense sugar ratio, diabetics and people who control weight should be careful when consuming organic diced figs.
How And In What Ways Should Dried Figs Be Consumed?
Diced figs can be consumed alone or together with dried fruits or in desserts such as cake, cake, cookies, Ashura, and jam.
In addition to these, it can be consumed by adding organic dried figs into olive oil, which is known to be very beneficial for health.
It is known that consumption in this way heals many diseases. It also provides protection against many diseases by increasing the body’s resistance.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Dried Figs?
Following are some Benefits of Dried Figs
- It provides a high level of natural protection against cardiovascular diseases. Thanks to the potassium it contains, it balances blood pressure and helps prevent heart diseases.
- It is also very useful for people at risk of blood pressure. Balances blood pressure thanks to the potassium it contains.
- Organic dried figs, which are very rich in fiber, are also very beneficial for the digestive system. It prevents constipation, activates the intestines, and relaxes the digestive system.
- It is beneficial for the skin, nourishes and protects the skin, makes it look young, healthy, bright, and vigorous.
- It breaks the eggs in the ovaries and makes it easier to get pregnant.
- It is very useful for those who have anemia problems, it makes blood.
Dried Fig Cure Recipe
Add 8-9 organic diced figs to half a liter of boiled pure water that does not contain chlorine.
It is boiled for 7 minutes with the mouth closed.
Then it is kept to warm. The heated fig water is filtered with the help of a filter. The filtered water is divided into 2 or 3. It is consumed on an empty stomach 10-15 minutes before eating.
Diced figs and other dried fruits are not only very beneficial for health, but they are also very tasty and delightful when consumed.
For organic dried figs and other natural dried fruits, you can reach natural and organic product manufacturers and sellers on our portal.
Portal manufacturer and seller of our most natural, organic, and local products in Turkey can be accessed from anywhere.
İzmir Organic company prefers carefully grown natural figs. They sell high-quality and naturally dried figs in dried form and diced form.
You can shop from websites.