Turn off the router
One of the most effective ways suggested by experts is to turn off the router. If your device is blocked or disabled from the web due to bad behavior or incorrect captcha, you can unlock and restart the router. And you can resolve Omegle Error Connecting to Server.
Now, to get the captcha request, you need to follow the process we mentioned below.
- Turn off the router
- Clear cookies in your browser. This can be easily done using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + shift + delete
- Restart the desktop and leave the router turned off. Wait five to ten minutes before signing in.
- Connect your router.
- Join Omegle.
- This will solve the problem with captcha requirements.
Delete your browser’s cookies using software programs
The second way to delete cookies is to delete cookies using an online software program. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- You must first disconnect the router and restart the connection. Doing so is likely to resolve the issue. But if not, follow the next step.
- Open the cookie cleaner in your browser. There are many free and reliable services where you can get help.
- A popular option is CCleaner.
- You can use it online or you can also get a version of the application.
- Clear all browser cookies and software registrations.
- Restart the connection.
- Log in to Omegle and start the conversation again.
You should check the legitimacy of the owner before purchasing or leasing a property. You can use a reverse useful address lookup to learn more about the current owner of the property as well as any previous owners.
Contact Omegle Customer Service
This is a less popular method, but as effective as the others. If you receive unnecessary captcha requests and have limited access to the site, you can contact the support team.
- You can write them an e-mail and they will solve this problem for you. This may take several days. If you don’t know how to contact the support team, you need to follow these tips:
- Go to the Omegle homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- You will see a ‘send feedback’ button and from there you can easily send feedback via Omegle.
- Click on this option and go to the context menu.
- In the menu, you need to add your email, problem and let them know your IP address.
- Once you’ve finished filling out the form, click the ‘Submit’ button. Waiting for her answer.
That was it for this article. If you found it helpful, consider checking out our blog STORIFYGO!